Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our website and other means (emails, conference speaking, in-person interactions etc.). We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you including from publicly available sources.
In order to help you protect yourself and your information, we encourage you to provide only that information that is necessary for interacting with the Company.
Blue River International, Inc. is not directed to children under thirteen (13) years or age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such personal information from our systems.
Information You Provide Voluntarily
- Personal information. When you sign up for a newsletter, respond to a survey, attend a class, or interact with us, or become a client of ours, you will be required to provide personal information such as your email, name, phone number, address, and other information. We require this information to ensure we execute upon our promise to provide the documents or service.
- Billing Information. If you purchase a product or service, our third-party payment processors will collect and store your billing address and other relevant information. We make every effort to not maintain any billing information as we will utilize the third-party payment processor or merchant account to settle any identified issues in billing.
Information Collected Automatically
- Log & Device data. Our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
- Cookies. “Cookies” are used on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- Third-party analytics. We utilize Google Analytics (www.google.com/analytics) to collect and evaluate visitor data. This help the Company analyze how much time people spend on the website, original countries, browsers, etc. By providing consent to this Policy, you are acknowledging that the Company can utilize third-party analytics in the manner set forth herein.
- Other third-party tools. We may utilize other third-party tracking tools, including Facebook, Linkedin, and other analytics tools for use in tracking analytics on you. You consent that we may utilize these tools in the matter set forth herein.
Collection/Use/Sharing of Information
We may use information that we collect about you, including personal information, to:
- Provide Blue River International, Inc. services. We will use your information to provide our various services to you, including online or in person;to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service and support purposes including billing support.
- Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Service related communications. We may send you service and administrative emails to ensure the service or program is working properly. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt out of these messages.
- Promotional. Subject to your opt-out preference, we may send you emails about new products or services or other news about the Company or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time. Visit the “Your Rights and Choices” section below. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- Administrative. We may contact you to inform you about changes in our services, our service offering and other important service related notices, such as changes to the Policy or about security or fraud notices.
- Advertising. Subject to your opt-out preferences, we may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our services and other sites. See “Your Rights and Choices” below.
- Protecting Rights and Interests. We will use your information to protect our rights and interests as well as the rights and interests of our users and any other person, as well as to enforce this Policy.
- Legal Compliance. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including informal requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Other. We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection subject to your consent. Please read all online and written agreements carefully before accepting them.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
With Whom We May Share Your Information
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this Policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We will share information we collect about you, including personal information, in the following ways:
- With third party service providers, agents, or contractors. We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. For example, we may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. Or, we may engage Service Providers to provide services such as marketing, advertising, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service, etc. These providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf. We require our Providers to agree to take reasonable steps to keep the personal information that we provide to them secure. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
- Business Transfers. We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy. In such transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if we sell or transfer a business unit or assets to another company, in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer, you acknowledge that such transfers may occur.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
We rely on the following legal grounds to process your personal information:
- Consent. We may use your personal information as described in this Policy subject to your consent. To withdraw your consent, please contact us at Info@BlueRiverIntnl.com and include “Privacy Consent” in the subject line. You may also refrain from providing, or withdraw, your consent for cookies. Please see “Your Rights and Choices” below for more information on opt-outs.
- Performance of a contract. We may need to collect and use your personal information to perform our contractual obligations.
- Legitimate Interests. We may use your personal information for our legitimate interests to provide our services and to improve our services and the content. We process information on behalf of those who have legitimate interests in operating their businesses. We may use technical information as described in this Policy and use personal information for our marketing purposes consistent with our legitimate interests and any choices that we offer or consents that may be required under applicable law.
Your Rights and Choices
- Account. In order to keep your personal information accurate and complete, you may contact us to request information about the personal data we have collected from you and to request the correction, modification or deletion of such personal information. We will do our best to honor your requests subject to any legal and contractual obligations. If you would like to make a request, or request we delete or no longer use your account information to provide you Services, contact us at rhillInfo@BlueRiverIntnl.com. Subject to applicable law, we will retain and use your account information only as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, you may opt out at any time by following the opt-out link (unsubscribe) contained in the email itself. Please note that it may take up to thirty (30) days to process your request. Please also note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may continue to send to you service-related emails which are not available for opt-out.
- Cookies. You may also refrain from providing, or withdraw, your consent for cookies. Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
- Third Party Analytics Services. Some of the services used provide the ability to opt-out. You may opt-out of Google Analytics’ services using Opt-Out Features on their respective websites.
- The Google Analytics service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out from Google Analytics service from using your information by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser tool: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: www.google.com/policies/privacy
Security and Storage of Information
We have taken reasonable steps to help protect the personal information we collect. These measures include utililizing a third-party email and shopping cart system, along with credit card processing companies that includes SSL encryption and other authentication. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information in all circumstances.
We retain the personal data we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, and for any applicable statute of limitations periods for the purposes of bringing and defending claims.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites and applications. Any access to and use of such linked websites and applications is not governed by this Policy but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. We do not endorse these parties, their content, or any products and services they offer, and we are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites or applications. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Rights Under GDPR
If you are accessing the Site from the European Economic Area, which includes the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to have any inaccurate personal data corrected
- Right to have your personal data erased
- Right to restrict use of your personal data
- Right to personal data portability
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data
If you wish to exercise any of these rights under the GDPR, please email us at Info@BlueRiverIntnl.com
with such request. We will respond to any requests without undue delay and no later than one month after receipt of your request.
Users Outside the USA
If you are an individual located in the EU, the United Kingdom, Canada or another jurisdiction outside of the United States with laws and regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please be aware that information we collect (including through the use of methods such as cookies and other web technologies) will typically be processed and stored in the United States or in other countries where we or our third-party services providers have operations. By submitting your personal information to Blue River International, Inc., you expressly consent to having your personal data transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States or another jurisdiction which may not offer the same level of privacy protection as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
- California Information-Sharing Disclosure. California residents may request a list of all third parties with respect to which we have disclosed any information about you for direct marketing purposes and the categories of information disclosed. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please send us a written request by email to Info@BlueRiverIntnl.com.
- Do Not Track. We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals as there is no consistent industry standard for compliance.